It’s essential that employees at every level in your organization—drivers, supervisors, line managers and regional and corporate management—understand how to use XataNet solution. It’s also important they understand their XataNet-related responsibilities and the practices that affect their daily lives.
We help you assess your employees’ skills and then develop and conduct the necessary training.
The standard XataNet training package, which has been designed for optimal learning, includes 10 modules:
- Module 1: Basic Navigation
- Module 2: Driver Training
- Module 3: Asset Tracking
- Module 4: Route Management
- Module 5: Intermediate Checkpoint
- Module 6: Advanced Checkpoint
- Module 7: Introduction to Reports
- Module 8: Intermediate Reports
- Module 9: Wizards and Events
- Module 10: Final Q&A
We can even customize our training to meet your specific operational needs.
Two-prong approach ensures effectiveness
XRS training focuses on the two important user groups:
- Administrators, who receive their training first
- Drivers, who receive their training 1 to 2 weeks later
This two-prong approach allows us to populate your system with your own real-time data before drivers are trained, a proven success factor in getting drivers up to speed quickly and effectively.
For each group, we recommend "train-the-trainer" training. It’s fast and cost-effective for:
- Initial training
- Refresher training
- Training new employees hired post-implementation
We also offer online training via a special training web site. Flexible and affordable, this website is ideal for ensuring full participation by all drivers, dispatchers and administrators. They can:
- Log on 24/7 whenever they want from wherever they are
- View training modules as often as necessary
The training website offers a number of advantages:
- Training modules are available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Users log on when—and from where—it’s convenient for them, which increases their productivity
- Engaging and interactive delivery improves learning and retention
- All drivers receive the same training, ensuring consistency
- Users who need extra help can view specific modules as many times as needed to learn the material
- Easily track who’s been trained and when, which is especially helpful when there’s employee turnover