One size doesn’t fit all. Which is why we happily train your employees who want to be certified to install XataNet hardware. It’s easy and convenient—you supply the trucks and tools, we’ll supply the trainer. All it takes is 4 to 6 hours.
Hardware installation certification
If you’d like to certify your own employees to install XataNet hardware, we provide qualified, experienced field engineers who will perform a complete vehicle installation, teaching each step of the process in detail so that your employees are fully certified immediately following the training.
Each newly certified installer will receive:
- Certified Installers Guide
- Quick Reference Guide
- XataNet Maintenance Manual
- XRS will train and certify up to 5 participants during a single session.
- Each session lasts 4 to 6 hours, depending on the number of participants.
- You will need 1 truck per participant, plus 1 truck for the trainer.
- Participants will each need their own installation tools: screwdriver, socket set, drill, 7/16” wrench, etc.
- The trainer will provide onsite troubleshooting and repair.