In this day and age, eking a living out of the trucking business can be a tall order, but some are not only getting by, they’re growing. We’ll show you how—and for one insightful Xata customer, we’ll foot the bill.
Xata User Event – Join us in Minneapolis for trucking industry insights
This Aug 12-14, we’ll show you how to get the most out of your Xata fleet management solution. Our first Xata User Event (we call it XUE—like “zoo”) will not only provide you with in-depth insights into XataNet and Xata Turnpike, it will put you in the same room with leading industry experts where you’ll gain a deeper knowledge of:
• The current state of the trucking industry and where it’s headed
• The future of mobile solutions and the role they’ll play in trucking
All of our sessions are designed to help give you a leg-up on the competition.
The conference will feature:
• Steve Largent, former Congressman, NFL Hall of Famer and current President and CEO of CTIA-The Wireless Association
• Former FMCSA administrator, Annette Sandberg
• Leading private and for-hire fleets that run on XataNet and Xata Turnpike
• Xata strategic partners, including AT&T, Motorola, Sprint and Verizon
XUE Registration—Let Xata pick up the tab
Are you interested in harnessing every ounce of benefit from your Xata solution? We have just the ticket—and it could be free.
We’re giving away a registration, as well as a ticket to the Lake Minnetonka boat cruise—a prize valued at $745.
We’d love to hear your insights on:
• The most challenging aspect of the trucking business
• The greatest opportunity within the trucking industry
• The best thing about the trucking industry
• The worst thing about the trucking industry
• Your vision of trucking’s future
Each answer will constitute an entry. Just be sure to include the hashtag #takemetothexue so we can find your feedback.
When the giveaway closes, we’ll review the answers and award a free registration to the one we like best.
We’ll announce the winner on Friday, June 22, 2012.
Note: The winner will be responsible for his or her own travel, hotel and dining expenses.