XRS ON THE VERIZON NETWORK.
COMPLIANCE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
With XRS you get real-time, 360-degree information delivered right to a variety of Verizon-enabled devices.
Whether your drivers use smartphones or tablets, with XRS they are always fully compliant and their logs are always up to date. Driving performance and compliance has never been easier.
Reap the benefits.
With XRS, there are no upfront hardware costs. And installation takes just 10 minutes—no drilling into dashboards, and no mounting external domes to your vehicles.
Instant ROI: XRS on the Verizon network.
Recognized by the FMCSA as the lowest cost electronic onboard recorder (EOBR) on the market, XRS is the easiest technology decision you’ll ever make.
It’s also a decision that delivers a bottom-line return on your investment. With no upfront hardware costs, XRS pays for itself in as little as 30 days.
Capitalize on your investment: Verizon trucking intelligence from XRS.
XRS can help:
- Improve MPG and eliminate wasted fuel = at least $3 per day per truck
- Reduce time spent dealing with paper logs and inspections = $5 per day per driver
- Automate IFTA reporting = $2.50 per day per driver/truck
- Avoid CSA audits, fines and fleet shutdowns = Priceless
XRS is Verizon-friendly.
XRS runs on trucker-friendly devices on the Verizon network.
See available Verizon devices
Unlike other solutions, XRS is easy to buy—and easy to pay for.
Our low, monthly fee can be added to your Verizon bill, and includes:
- XRS Relay—As XRS’s electronic onboard recorder (EOBRs), the Relay connects directly to your vehicles’ engine computer, combining engine diagnostic reporting with GPS data to help you optimize fleet operations and automate regulatory compliance.
- The XRS App—XRS downloads to your drivers’ handheld device (smartphone, tablet, etc.), giving them access to the Hours of Service application and other important data input.
- Access to XRS’s website and FleetView—All driver and vehicle information that is collected is immediately available to you and your drivers via XRS’s user-friendly website and FleetView web software.
You get an all-in-one solution:
- Included XRS Relay
- $10 online training
- Driver performance reporting
- Vehicle performance reporting
- Driver scorecards
- Asset tracking
- Electronic DVIR
- Electronic logs
- IFTA reporting service
All for only $39 per month.*
*$55 per vehicle activation fee. Two year contract and Verizon phone and data plan required.
Verizon network success stories.
Private and for-hire fleets of all sizes rely on XRS to help them improve every aspect of their fleet operations.
Our customers represent a variety of industries, including:
- Direct store-delivery
- Oil and gas
- Retail and wholesale distribution
- Truckload and less-than-truckload
Why our customers rave:
“Being fuel haulers and as regulated as we are, it is imperative that our logs are error-free. [XRS]’s HOS function helps drivers keep those records as accurate as possible, which also keeps us fully compliant with FMCSA regulations.”
- Craig Hiscox, office manager, Desert Refined Products Transport, a transporter of diesel, gasoline, bulk oil and aviation fuel across the southwest
Have questions about running XRS on the Verizon network?
Well, we’ve got answers:
What do I need to install XRS?
You will need:
- The XRS Relay
- Vehicle cable connector
- Approved mobile device
- At least 20 MB of data per month
What mobile phones does XRS work with?
XRS works with dozens of Verizon smartphones and tablets that are popular in the transportation industry, including rugged mobile devices. See the complete list of Verizon-compatible phones.
What vehicles will XRS work with?
Commercial vehicles with a J1708 or J1939 vehicle bus, as well many vehicles with an OBD-II vehicle bus (an additional converter is required for ODB II).
With so much attention on distracted driving, is using a mobile phone for electronic logs safe?
Yes. XRS requires no driver interaction while a vehicle is in motion. Audible alerts notify drivers when their available hours of service are low, making it easy for drivers to stay focused on the road.
How long are driver logs stored?
All driver electronic log data is stored for 6 months, as required by FMCSA.
What should drivers show roadside inspectors?
The driver shows roadside inspectors the mobile device running XRS, which displays a graphic image of the driver log and looks just like a standard paper log.
Does XRS work in areas where there is poor cellular coverage?
Yes, the XRS Relay electronic onboard recorder can store more than 30 days of data and can track vehicle location even when no cell coverage is available.