XRS ON THE AT&T NETWORK.
COMPLIANCE HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER.
With XRS you get real-time, 360-degree information delivered right to a variety of AT&T-enabled devices.
Whether your drivers use cell phones or tablets, with XRS they are always fully compliant and their logs are always up to date. Driving performance and compliance has never been easier.
Reap the benefits.
With XRS, there are no upfront hardware costs. And installation takes just 10 minutes—no drilling into dashboards, and no mounting external domes to your vehicles.
Lightning-fast ROI: XRS on the AT&T network.
Considering XRS doesn’t require an initial hardware cost—and offers companies of all sizes the potential to realize their return on investment in 30 days or less, it’s easy to see why so many are looking to this mobile solution when solving their trucking intelligence and compliance woes.
Optimize your fleet with XRS and AT&T.
XRS can help:
- Drive fuel efficiency at a savings of at least $3 per day per truck
- Cut time spent in paper management hassles and inspections at a savings of $5 per day per driver
- Automate IFTA fuel tax reports at a savings of $2.50 per day per driver or truck
- Improve compliance, reducing your risk of CSA audits, fines and shut-downs, saving your reputation as a safe, reliable motor carrier
XRS is AT&T-friendly.
Take advantage of trucker-friendly devices running on the AT&T network.
XRS is an effective, affordable solution.
See available AT&T devices
Unlike other solutions, XRS is easy to buy—and easy to pay for.
Our low, monthly fee can be added to your AT&T bill, and includes:
- XRS Relay—As XRS’ electronic onboard recorder (EOBRs), the Relay connects directly to your vehicles’ engine computer, combining engine diagnostic reporting with GPS data to help you optimize fleet operations and automate regulatory compliance.
- The XRS App—XRS downloads to your drivers’ handheld device (phone, smartphone, etc.), giving them access to the Hours of Service application and other important data input.
- Access to XRS’ website and FleetView—All driver and vehicle information that is collected is immediately available to you and your drivers via XRS’s user-friendly website and FleetView web software.
You get an all-in-one solution:
- Included XRS Relay
- $10 online training
- Driver performance reporting
- Vehicle performance reporting
- Driver scorecards
- Asset tracking
- Electronic DVIR
- Electronic logs
- IFTA reporting service
All for only $39 per month.*
*$55 setup & implementation fee for each new XRS subscription. Two year contract and AT&T phone and data plan required.
AT&T network success stories.
Private and for-hire fleets of all sizes rely on XRS to help them improve every aspect of their fleet operations.
Our customers represent a variety of industries, including:
- Direct store-delivery
- Oil and gas
- Retail and wholesale distribution
- Truckload and less-than-truckload
Why our customers rave:
“[XRS] eliminates the traditional upfront costs, allowing an immediate return on investment (ROI), generally seen within the first month of its implementation. It is currently one of the least expensive solutions to improve fleet operations, as well as to remain hours-of-service compliant.”
Sathyanarayana Kabirdas, Frost & Sullivan analyst
XRS on the AT&T network: You’ve got questions; we’ve got answers.
If you’re an AT&T customer and you’ve considered implementing an XRS electronic onboard recorder (EOBR) solution, you may have a few questions.
We’ll make it easy for you.
If I’d like to install XRS on my trucks, what will I need?
To complete your installation, you’ll need:
- The XRS Relay
- A vehicle cable connector
- An AT&T mobile device, certified to run on XRS
- A mobile plan that delivers at least 20 MB of data/month
What mobile devices have been certified to run XRS?
This mobile trucking intelligence solution operates on dozens of AT&T cell phones, smartphones, rugged devices and tablets. With the wide array of options available, you’ll be sure to find a mobile solution that’s right for you and your fleet. Take a look at our complete list of certified phones that run on the AT&T network.
Will XRS run on my trucks?
Most likely, yes. XRS is compatible with CMVs that use a J1708 or J1939 vehicle bus. It will run on many vehicles with an OBD-II vehicle bus, as well, though an additional converter will be necessary.
Will employing a mobile solution distract my drivers when they’re behind the wheel?
No. Drivers don’t need to interact with XRS while their vehicle is in motion. And if they’re coming up on their on-duty limit, their mobile device will issue an audible warning, so that they can be conscious of their remaining hours of service, while keeping their eyes on the road.
How long does XRS retain electronic driver log files?
All e-log data is stored for six months, ensuring you’re able to abide by FMCSA rules.
What can my drivers show roadside inspectors?
XRS, which runs on their mobile device, will display their electronic driver log as a graphic image. It looks just like a standard paper driver log and can be shown during an inspection.
Will XRS work in areas with poor cellular coverage?
Yes. The XRS Relay stores data for 30 days, and can also track vehicle locations when cell coverage is not available.