XataNet Fleet PERFORMANCE Insight
Fleets in today’s economy are under immense pressure to show value, exceed performance expectations and reduce costs.
Even if you excel at managing your fleet, how do you show tangible proof and bottom-line results?
With the fleet performance insight XataNet gives you.
We take the pain out of defining, managing and measuring your fleet’s performance with 360-degree, real-time, actionable information. Choose from more than 40 fleet metrics, including:
- Fuel economy
- Driver performance
- Safety and compliance
- Fleet and asset utilization
- Delivery performance
- Reefer performance
Scorecards drive improvements
Enterprise-wide scorecards help you visualize your fleet—and your company’s—key performance indicators (KPIs) and give you easy-to-use tools to make the right decisions.
- Configurable, drag-and-drop dashboards for a comprehensive view of every aspect of your fleet’s operations
- Drag-and drop configurability so you can fine-tune scorecards to your specifications
- XataNet SmartCheck alerts that give you real-time visibility into events and behaviors
- Best-in-industry, role-based reporting that makes it easy for you to get the right information to the right people at the right time
- Self-service reporting so you can create custom reports
How confident are you that your drivers are operating their vehicles as safely and efficiently as possible?
When drivers operate safely and efficiently, they get to and from their stops faster—and more safely. This means lower labor and operational costs.
But without the ability to monitor what’s happening on the road, intervening and resolving issues can be difficult.
XataNet SmartCheck alerts give you real-time visibility into events and behaviors.
You’ll know instantly when a driver has spent too much time at a location, is taking too long to reach a destination or is running low on hours, so you can address the issue proactively—before you are forced to take costly corrective action.
- Unscheduled stops
- Excess drive time
- Excess time at a location
- Clock-in or clock-out missed, duration and pre- and post-time
- Low drive time
- Pre- and post-trip duty status
78% of best-in-class companies regularly review performance metrics and use the data they collect to improve performance. According to Aberdeen surveys, companies using executive dashboards typically see:
- 24% increase in operating profit
- 8.3% improvement in customer service
- 8.4% improvement in sales performance